Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Social



Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?

My all time favorite is It's A Wonderful Life

I also love all the fun up to date ones like Christmas With The Kranks, Four Christmases, The Family Stone, The Family Man, Miracle on 34th Street (old and new actually)

Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? 

This afternoon I will be going to the nursing home where we will be giving out crocheted scarves that my mom and I made, plus boxes that some others in our church put together. I also made a no -sew blanket for one of the bed ridden ladies in the nursing home. Can't wait to give it to her today.

Then after that I will be helping stuff stockings that will be given out to all the kids Wednesday night - I am not sure how many we will do but I know it is over 200. 



Favorite toy received as a child for the Holidays?


What was your must have item in high school for the Holidays? 

ALLOWANCE MONEY...lol I had 5 friends that I ran around with and we all bought gifts for one another. Usually things like small bottles of perfume, 45 records, junk jewelry. We always had a lot of fun exchanging gifts.


What do you do on Christmas Eve? 
We are at my parents house - thankful that I still have both parents living and able to carry on this tradition. In the past we would open one gift and then Christmas morning would be all the gifts - but in the last couple of years we have started drawing names and only the kids get gifts (which happen to be all my grandangels) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫