Friday, May 16, 2014

5 On Friday

I don't know why but this week seems super long. Maybe because we are on the countdown for the end of school. 16 more days! 

My 5 on Friday will be all about ------------------------------OPIE! My American Bulldog who is 3 months old and I have had him for one week and two days. Follow is blog here.


1. He is doing great! Clean bill of health by the vet - we go back June 1st for his next round of baby shots. He was SO good - didn't even flinch or whine when he got his shots. 



2. He is doing really well with Clicker training. He can "come", "sit" and "down". 

3. No potty accidents in the house SO FAR - knock wood!!!!!!

4. We found a chew bone he can not devour in 10 minutes! LOVE these! WHOL-LY COW!! 

5. My husband is actually enjoying him hanging out with him in the back yard when he is out there. He plays with him and really loves him. whewwwwww

1 comment:

  1. Awww, he's adorable! It's a bonus that your husband loves him too. :)

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫