banner

banner

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Beautiful Daughter!

I have been so blessed to call this beauty of a young woman my daughter. She has become such an amazing wife and mother - and it has been a joy to watch her grow in confidence and in Christ.

She came into this world 28 years ago with odds stacked against her - born 7 weeks premature and a fighter from the start. She has always been small in stature but has a big heart. ♥

Her mothering skills are something to see  -  she amazes me with her patience - having a 2 year old ball of energy named Tucker, her little boy  - and even tho she works full time  - you can spend 5 minutes with him and know that she puts a lot of quality time into him. 

She has always had a nurturing heart even as a little girl. From the time she was little and handling her baby dolls with care - feeding them and rocking them - to shedding tears watching Feed The Children and wanting to adopt them all. And now in her grown up life - she is a Foster Parent - opening her home to any child who needs love - regardless of race - regardless if it is for one night or one year - or even longer. 

She is precious to me and I thank God so much for letting me be her mom. I have failed her in so many ways over her 28 years.  In ways that I can never make up for - but she knows that I love her. I am proud of her. I always have been and I always will be. 

Happy Birthday, Robin Jean. You may be a grown women, wife and mother - but you will always be my little girl.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! i think yall look alike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll take that as a compliment

      Delete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫