Sunday, December 8, 2013

Social Sunday





1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?

A picture of my hubby standing on top of Grandfather Mountain in NC. I took this when we were on vacation this summer.




2. What do you keep beside your bed?


My cell phone


3. What is your least favorite chore?


Ironing! I hate hate hate to iron!

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?


Putting on make up - I wish I had someone to do it for me.

5. What do you do to vent anger?


Clean house

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?


Valentines Day - I am a romantic all the way!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of ironing either so I just use Downy Wrinkle Releaser. Hope you have a great week!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. wouldn't it be so awesome to have a team of people to like do your make-up, hair, and that ridiculousness everyday. so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! i hate ironing too. i think we all too have our cell phones by our beds :)

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫