Friday, March 23, 2012

High Five For Friday

Woohooooooooo and say it again! woooohooooooooo it's Friday! I know - I just had my Spring Break last week - but I spent it away from home and now I am ready for a weekend at home catching up on some of my projects!

My highlights of this past week:

1.Skyping with my mom and grandangels - I don't think I could ever get tired of skyping!! :-)

Here is Brooklyn - I posted about this earlier in the week.



2. My mom bought a 10 week old Yorkie - I am SO excited for her!! His name is Dusty and he is adorbs!

3. My hubby got his bonus from work and we paid off a bunch of stuff! Lowes, Home Depot, Kohls and Gallery Furniture - another woohooo x 10!!

4. My massage Wednesday was A W E S O M E! I haven't had one in 2 weeks and I so needed it!

5. 32 years ago this week I gave birth to a 9 pound 9 1/2 ounce baby boy. Happy Birthday, Shane! I love you!


Added Bonus - this is my 100th post on this blog!
Linkin' up with From My Grey Desk

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫