Sunday, October 10, 2010

I love Hello Kitty







Yep, I am a grown woman who collects anything Hello Kitty. If you go to Youtube and put Hello Kitty in the search engine you will find tons of adults who are fans of Hello Kitty so I don't feel too bad! I have a video on Youtube showing some of my HK collection but since then I have added quite a bit more.
Slippers
Robe

toothbrush
earrings
clock
decal (just have to decide what to put it on)
a PINK velour jacket that I LOVE
I will just keep coming in and editing whenever I add more...I think that is my best way to keep up with it all! :-)
To view the video of my collection click on following link




Thanks for watching!

New Additions:

Alarm Clock

Lip Gloss

Coin Purse


No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫