Friday, April 13, 2012

It's DiGiorno - It's Not Delivery

I may never ever buy Pizza Hut, Pizza Inn or any other restaurant pizza again!



I had  $7 in CVS Bucks so I walked around the store looking for something to spend it on. I was about to pull a bottled water from the cooler when I noticed that the DiGiorno pizza's were only $7 so I thought I might as well give one a try. I. NEVER. buy. frozen. pizza. EVER.

I bought the DiGiorno 12 inch Rising Crust - Pepperoni. WOW - they ain't kiddin'! It tastes like delivery pizza! We loved it!

There are so many to choose from so I can't wait to try another one. The 12 inch pizza is just right for the 2 of us.

This was the best "free money" I ever spent :-)

* I did not receive payment for this review - this is based on my own personal opionion.
You can check out the official DiGiorno website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫