Monday, April 23, 2012

Blogger NOT on a Diet Q & A

What is your favorite healthy treat this week?
I buy  Dryers Fruit Bars   there are only 70 calories in a bar and made with real fruit. Lime is my fav!



What is your favorite Work out move this week?
I bought a new Line Dancing DVD - but sadly I have to admit I only did it one time.

What is your favorite healthy snack this week?

Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Celery or Apple

What is this weeks bragging moment?
Zipping up a denim skirt that had gotten too tight to wear!


Blogger NOT on a diet high/low this week?

We went to Golden Corral and I wasn't even tempted to go to the chocolate fountain. Usually that is one of my favorite items there. However, one of my very favorite restaurants is Casa Ole - and I love love love the Stuffed Poblano Pepper  - it is so rich and creamy filled with cheeses - but I opted for Fajita Lettuce Wraps - also good - but it didn't really satisfy me like the SPP. With my gall bladder - the SPP is out all together - :-( - I can't even splurge really.

What is your Blogger NOT on a diet tip/thought for this week?
Be happy and proud of yourself even if you are not seeing big results - know in your heart you are doing the right thing for your body and for your heart. The rest will come.



*I am linking up Blogger (Not) On a Diet

2 comments:

  1. Hi again: I'm Connie stopping by from the networking blog hop, now your new GF friend. I would love it if you stop by http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/, and be mine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoo for that denim skirt! You go girl!! Thanks so much for linking up!

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
    www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫