Thursday, June 28, 2012

Am I The Only One - Link Up

This looked like a fun link up - so ok, why not!
 I am linking up with  Five30Three



*Am I the only one who wants to scream every time Young & Restless is interrupted by news? - I don't care if it is breaking news from the supreme court aka Obamacare news - wait until my show is over!




*Am I the only one who could eat salsa n' chips every single day of my life? I love the stuff - especially Casa Ole!


*Am I the only one that has a strong urge to hug my little doggy every time the sad ASPCA commercial comes on? That is one of most heart breaking commercials ever.


*Am I the only one who can not wait for American Idol to start back up again? I sure wish they would run it twice per year instead of one! 


*Am I the only one who couldn't care less that Magic Mike hits the theaters this weekend...Big Whoop! 



* Am I the only one who actually loved Rock of Ages and would see it again? 







4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up, Pamela! And no, you're not the only one who could eat chips and salsa every day. I'm totally with you on that one, especially if you add guacamole to the mix. Mmmm! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could care less about Magic Mike also! It looks really dumb to me... Thanks for following my blog, following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch The Young and the Restless, I do love chips and salsa but no longer eat chips since losing all my weight, so now eat salsa on everything else, don't especially want to see whatshisname shaking his thing, but am interested is seeing Mark Walberg's new movie even though it's about a stupid talking bear but I heart Mark Walberg, and I get totally peeved when "they" interrupt my "shows" for breaking news. So no, you're not the only one. Slap hands sista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could care less about Magic Mike as well! So sick of hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫