Sunday, June 24, 2012

What I Wore: To Church Sunday


I love this dress! I bought it this weekend at Kohl's. Regularly priced $64. I bought it on clearance for $19.95 - then I had a 20% coupon which brought it down to about $16.95 AND THEN I had $10 Kohl's Cash - so this dress cost me a cool $6.95!
Hey, they don't call me the Bargain Queen around here for nothing!
Dress - Apt B - Kohl's
Shoes - Dexter - Payless Shoe Store


Feel free to link up each Sunday and show off what you wore to church!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty colors in the top part of the dress. You look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bargain! That is a really pretty dress. I could see it being versatile, too, with a cardigan or jacket. Nice buy and you look lovely in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the great deal and the outfit is soo pretty :)

    New follower from the Monday Mingle. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a steal! Following you here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...I love a great deal too and you grabbed it big time!
    I followed you today!
    Laurie @ Pride in Photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lady!! I'm a follower of your cute blog and I’d love to have you check out a fabulous OSCAR DE LA RENTA giveaway I’m having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! And thanks so much!
    Xo, Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/06/oscar-de-la-renta-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫