Friday, July 27, 2012
Five Question Friday Link Up
There were some pretty good questions to answer this week - Join in - it's fun! Linking up to
1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week? There is a guy that I went to school with that puts funny sayings on there every single day - I don't know where he gets them, but they always make me laugh.
*There are so many scams on the Internet now. Send me $19.95 and I will tell you how to avoid them.
2. What is your favorite Olympic event? I like the Gymnastics - that is pretty much the only part I am interested in and I only watch bits and pieces.
3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them? My kids are grown but they did growing up. Taking out the trash, dusting, vacuuming, I used to make lists and it was mostly to keep them busy during the summer when they got old enough to stay by themselves and I worked. They both got an allowance.
4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet? Depends on the restaurant. A few weeks ago we ate at Texas Roadhouse and my steak was still moo-ing. I did complain and they cooked me another one plus gave me more shrimp, which was nice.
5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...) I think I would have a Panic Room - and it would have tons of food, water, survival items, but it would be pretty, too! lol