Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Letters



Dear Bradley - thank you for always being such a good husband. You always know the things to say to make me feel better about myself.

Dear Scales - I wish I could say you are a liar but I know you speak the truth. Must you always be right, tho? Can't you give me just a little leeway?

Dear Church - I am sorry we missed you Sunday - we were on the road back from an Arkansas trip. We will see you this Sunday!

Dear Snotty Woman at Walgreens - I am this close to complaining about you to the manager. You never smile, you are nasty to the customers and if something is on sale  and doesn't ring up - why should you get mad at the customer? it isn't money coming out of YOUR pocket - chill out!

Dear Starbucks - I am so glad you hire great employees to work for you. The folks around the corner are always nice, cheerful and have a smile on their faces. That goes a long way, don't you know! :-)

Dear Daughter - I am so glad I have you for a bloggin' buddy. It is nice to have at least one family member whose eyes don't glaze over at the mere mention of my blog. 

Dear Summer Vaca - would you mind slowing down just a little bit? You are moving much too fast for me and I really am not ready to head back to work yet! thank you!

 Dear Guitar - I love playing with you but you could cooperate just a little more. Work with me, would ya?



7 comments:

  1. Very funny! I can relate to many of your Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot - I was commenting on your blog at the exact moment you were on mine!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm a new follower :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mom,
    Your welcome! lol Just wish I had more time to put into it!

    Love,
    Your Daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great great letters!

    I love starbucks!!!

    following you now!

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog:)
    Happy to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joined up, thx 4 keepn me n th loop. Im rarely on FB anymore. Still missn u.

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫