banner

banner

Sunday, July 29, 2012

SuNdAy Social



Sunday Social
 

It's Sunday so I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley again for the Sunday Social.



1. What is your dream job?

I would love to be an actress on Young & Restless - if they are not hiring for a permanent position - I will choose being an American Idol judge.

2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?

Travel - and I would take different family members with me so they can see the world, too. Disney World would be our playground -I would buy a beautiful castle and live the dream!




3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I still say I want to be Barbie when I grow up! (or a Disney princess, if that doesn't work out)



4. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?

Hmmm - keep your organizational skills sharp! You will need them!



5. Biggest Pet Peeves either in life or in blogging or at work. In Life - People who say they are going to do something and know full well they have no intention of following through.
In the Blog World - the only thing I can think of is that Capcha thing - I hate to comment on a post and then that thing pops up - sometimes I just cancel my comment - it is frustrating.
6. Biggest Fears
Losing people I love - even tho I know it is inevitable - I just rather I go first or Jesus comes back and takes us all at the same time.

6 comments:

  1. Fun answers! Check out mine too when you get a chance. Have a great Sunday!! Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers! Being an American Idol judge would be so much fun. I don't think I could be mean to the contestants though...I definitely wouldn't be a Simon Cowell!
    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say Hi from the blog hop. Come visit sometime, tea is cold and no shoes are required. Kathy B. http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...I couldn't be a judge...I'd want them to all get a chance!
    I'm your newest FOLLOWER! Found you thru the Sunday Social!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH I SO AGREE with the word verification thing!! Annoying!!! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower from a past GFC hop!
    I hope you have had a great weekend!!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower that found you from the link up! I too said I wanted to be a princess when I grew up! I am still holding onto hope that I will be someday!

    Glad I found you, looking forward to more great reads!

    Brittany Michelle
    www.thesapphirebee.blogspot.com

    PS -- I love that little hello kitty! :)

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫