Friday, August 31, 2012

High 5 for Friday

Photobucket
Linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk



Ready for a 3 day weekend? That is a Big High 5!!!

*This has been THE very best start to a new school year in the 13 years I have been working for the school district. Honestly - the difference? PRAYER - exactly! Starting the day with bible study - and prayer - our church praying for all of our staff - our Women's Ministry praying for our schools - that IS the difference.

*I am all signed up for the Fall Women's Retreat for October - should be a blast.

*I am also signed up for a 3 day conference - which is adjacent to an outlet mall - in which I plan to do some fun shopping - also in October.

*Skyped with my little Tucker Boo - he just gets cuter every day.

*Brad and I took the aquarium back to my office at school and set it up. It looks so good and I am happy to have it back where it belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫