banner

banner

Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Hello Thursday~
 
It's Ok!
 
It's Ok that I use exclamation marks ALL the time - some may say overkill - but I don't care - I like !!
 
It's Ok that I start back to work today - but school is still a couple of weeks away - I have a LOT to do to get ready for those little sweetie pies to show up!
 
It's Ok that I went to bed last night with 496 followers and woke up this morning with 496 followers - only a tadbit disappointed I didn't reach my 500 mark.
 
It's Ok that I didn't meet my goal of losing 10 pounds before having to be back at work - maybe it will be easier now that I will be more active.
 
It's Ok that I haven't had a chance to buy any new clothes to start the new year - I have been putting it off until those said 10 pounds were gone.
 
It's Ok that I will that my long leisurely days are over and now I have to get up off my duff - get in the shower and get myself ready for work.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Great blog Pamela!!! I hope you have a wonderful school year & I am 100% rooting for you on those 10 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kiddos will help you get those 10lbs off!
    Best wishes for a new school year. Oh, and I totally overuse the exclamation point too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you've now made your 500 mark, and I got to be lucky number 501! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the extra punctuation marks!!! I used to get emails from one lady all the time (she's since retired) and I could always tell when she was excited about something. It made me excited to to have her share her enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to have found you via you stopping by my blog! I am your follower #502, so congrats on getting over 500! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am a overuser of exclamation points! I feel like periods don't convey enough excitement for me! Haha

    Evani
    simplyevani@gmail.com

    P.S. Thanks for following me on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awh congrats on reaching 501 followers!! just saw :) welcome back to school! and it's ok but the !!!, i always use smiley faces and dot. dot. dot haha

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫