I am a "Reborn" mom - as well as a "Reborn artist". I am also a Dog Mom - American Bulldog Mom to be exact! Opie is my big baby. So far he doesn't know what to think about these babies. I hope you will follow along with our life of fur babies and faux babies - all in the name of fun!
♥♥♥♥♥I can do all things through Christ who is MY Strength. Philippians 4:13. ♥♥♥♥♥
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Mrs. Monologues Blog Star Linky Party
Hello and Happy Tuesday!
I see several of my blog friends are joining up with Mrs. Monologues fun party and I sure don't want to be left out!!
I get to tell a few things about myself here - so that is easy enough - I think I will share some of my weirdness first.
1. I love to peel dried glue off of my hands and fingers - seriously - I have loved doing that since my elementary years.
2. Every single night for almost 2 years I had 3 atomic fireballs with my coffee - I just stopped about a month ago - and believe it or not - I quit cold turkey.
3. I have 7 fish aquariums in my home and would have more if I could.
4. I have always said I was 5 feet 3 and 1/2 inches tall and just found out recently I am 5 feet 4 inches! I have been wrong since my senior year when we were measured for cap and gown.
The Normal ( I hope!)
1. I love my family - they mean the world to me. Since they are all so far away I enjoy e-mailing & skyping with them and texting on a regular basis.
2. I am a Registrar for a Junior High and I love it. I work with the best people and even though it can be very stressful, I still love what I do.
3. I have many BEST friends. I consider my mom and my daughter best friends - and I have people I work with that are my best friends and I have people I rarely get to see that are my best friends.
4. I have won 6 giveaways now since blogging, but I prefer doing giveaways myself. I love giving to people.