Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mrs. Monologues Blog Star Linky Party

Mrs. Monologues
 
Hello and Happy Tuesday!
I see several of my blog friends are joining up with Mrs. Monologues fun party and I sure don't want to be left out!!
 
I get to tell a few things about myself here - so that is easy enough - I think I will share some of my weirdness first.
 
The weird:
 
1. I love to peel dried glue off of my hands and fingers - seriously - I have loved doing that since my elementary years. 
 
2. Every single night for  almost 2 years I had 3 atomic fireballs with my coffee - I just stopped about a month ago - and believe it or not - I quit cold turkey.
 
3. I have 7 fish aquariums in my home and would have more if I could.
 
4. I have always said I was 5 feet 3 and 1/2 inches tall and just found out recently I am 5 feet 4 inches! I have been wrong since my senior year when we were measured for cap and gown.
 
The Normal ( I hope!)  
 
1. I love my family - they mean the world to me. Since they are all so far away I enjoy e-mailing & skyping with them and texting on a regular basis.
 
2. I am a Registrar for a Junior High and I love it. I work with the best people and even though it can be very stressful, I still love what I do.
 
3. I have many BEST friends. I consider my mom and my daughter best friends - and I have people I work with that are my best friends and I have people I rarely get to see that are my best friends.
 
4. I have won 6 giveaways now since blogging, but I prefer doing giveaways myself. I love giving to people.
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Blog Star!

    7 fish tanks! I can't imagine. I've never been able to keep fish alive or the tanks clean but then again I can't keep plants alive either. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven fish tanks is a lot. My husband had a fish tank for the longest time and then one fateful night he tapped it with a glass mug and the entire thing shattered.

    It was...traumatic. We haven't had a fish tank since!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad I am not the only one who still peels glue off their hands.

    Thanks so much for linking up!
    Mrs. Monologues

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm moving to Houston! :) Nice blog you have here.
    <3,Alexandra Anne
    chandelier27.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm moving to Houston! :) Nice blog you have here.
    <3,Alexandra Anne
    chandelier27.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫