Back in the Day
1. What were you like in Middle School/HS?(pictures)
I weighed 98 pounds when I graduated. I was always trying to put on weight. I hated being skinny - I was a cheerleader - I loved Home Economics. I was in 2 pageants - I was in top 5 finalist for one and 2nd runner up for the other one.
2. What were your favorite past times? Cruisin' the Strip as a teenager - that is all every one did. We drove around and around a certain strip of area - Sonic to Walmart parking lot. LOL I had a red Malibu.
3. What songs were you obsessed with?
Anything Fleetwood Mac, BeeGees and KC & the Sunshine Band. I watched Midnight Special with Wolfman Jack every Friday night at midnight and American Bandstand on Saturday afternoons.
4. What fashion statement do you look back on and cringe?
Well, pretty much everything has come around again - the bell bottoms, smock tops. I would say the suede leather moccassins. I am glad those haven't become popular again, I doubt they will.
5. Who was your celeb crush?
David Cassidy and Donny Osmond
6. What were your favorite tv shows/movies?
Partridge Family, Good Times, All In The Family - all those awesome 70s shows you can still find on reruns today.