Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social



This weeks questions:




1. What is your favorite Fall activity? Camping - I love having a fire at night - I like to wrap up in a blanket and watch a good movie on my laptop. I love cooking breakfast outdoors.



2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why? Arkansas Razorbacks - because that is my homestate (even tho I have lived in Texas for 13 years)


3. What is something fun about Fall in your area?
I think that it is cool that all the churches around here celebrate Fall with Harvest parties and instead of Halloween they have Fall Festivals.

4. Fav Fall outfit staples? Boots, Boots, Boots - I love boots. I especially love my Coach boots but I have a total of six pairs of boots. These are the 2 pairs I wear the most.




5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season? Just the cooler weather. It has been such a hot summer. Also, all of our grandangels have birthdays in the Fall starting with Alayna - she will be 13 August 13th. Lily's is Oct 4th, Tucker's is Nov. 6th and Brooklyn's is Nov. 7th. Wow!




6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions? Thanksgiving, obviously for giving thanks.
I like decorating my fireplace hearth and mantel for Fall and the front porch.




Now its your turn! You can go HERE to join in the fun.

1 comment:

  1. Bring on the cooler weather - I LOVE fall camping because you can actually enjoy the camp fire :)

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫