Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social



1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)
I can live without anything else but the obvious - but I wouldn't want to live without Jesus, my family or my iphone/computer (which is my daily contact to my family)
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
It is actually a whole series - The Left Behind Books - although it is a fictional account of the end times - there is a lot of biblical reference to it - and the way I imagine the end times could be.

3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012?
I seriously want to be able to play any song on my guitar and be good enough to play in church if they asked me - but I doubt that will happen! lol
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Probably 16 - which would take my life on a totally different course - because I would take a different road - It would change a lot of lives, tho.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I am a Jesus follower - I hope my actions give that away without me having to tell anyone.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, don't say it wont happen! anything is possible, you'll learn to play a bunch of songs, I bet!! Just keep practicing. Anyway, stopping by from Social sunday. I hope you have a good day!!

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i def would love to try to read the book :) good luck trying to play! you'll do great! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog!

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫