Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social



1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Go to the Holy Lands

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I hope by then God has revealed the ministry He has for Brad and I. 

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Just seeing my family. Hoping that my oldest grandangel and daughter in law get to come for a visit during that time.


4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I would like to have actual readers and not just numbers. Even tho there are big numbers, I know there are less than 20 actual readers on a regular basis.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? No! When we retire we plan to move closer to my family. We will be in Arkansas some where.

6. What is your morning routine?

I am a morning person -  coffee while checking e-mail, facebook, blog - make the bed, bible study for about 15 minutes, shower, make up and ready for work. Sometimes I have time to run by CVS or the grocery store on the way to work. 

4 comments:

  1. I agree, numbers are fine and dandy, but having readers who actually comment and interact with you makes it so much better! It's great reading more about you, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true about the difference between readers and numbers. Growing a blog is such an organic process, even the shortcuts don't speed it up that much!
    Thanks for the follow I have followed back :)

    Sylvia @ sweetpeasylvie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea about seeing the Holy Land. Can you even imagine how awesome that would be?! But you're right, it would be dangerous I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey my cute Pamela!! Loving being your newest follower! Stop by my blog and lets be friends :).
    xox
    Ash@ABpetite
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫