Friday, October 5, 2012

5QF

1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have? None now - but I used to have Meatloaf - Bat Out OF Hell - believe it or not...lol

2. W
hat's the one thing your spouse does better than you? Grilling meats like steak, chicken, etc.

 3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy? I don't - because if I bought it - I would eat it. We don't really participate - I leave the porch light off - but there are no little ones around any more


4. Family closets - Yay or nay? ugh - Nay  - Brad and I share a walk in closet - I would much prefer to have my own.


5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why? Laundry - I don't mind putting it IN the washing machine - but all steps after that - not so much. I HATE folding clothes/putting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫