Friday, November 23, 2012

High 5 For Friday



Happy Day After Thanksgiving - better known as Black Friday!
Linking up to Lauren

*I only shopped for ONE thing  - and I didn't even get the incentive that I went for. I bought the $399 Ipad 2 at Walmart which for Black Friday had the $75 giftcard for a specific period of time. Unfortunately I didn't make it in time for the giftcard - boo hiss~ but I am happy with the Ipad.

*We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at my husband's nieces home. We had fried turkey, baked ham, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, dressing, rolls - as well as  banana coconut upside down cake, pumpkin pie and brownie pie. 

*I found the ipad case I wanted - very pretty - black and white. I found it on ebay.


*I started an afghan with camo colors for my oldest grandangel - it had been a LONG time since I was in the crocheting mood. 

*I am pretty much finished with my Christmas shopping! Yeaaaaaa Time to put up the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫