Monday, November 19, 2012

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

I really had a great weekend - no complaints here - and so looking forward to the week ahead - with no work, no really huge plans - so it should be fairly relaxing. We will go to my husband's family for Thanksgiving and that requires traveling about 4 hours, but that is not too bad.



Linking up to Kati  and Kate
The Good - we had a great speaker at our church, Evangelist David Ravenhill - who spoke Friday night, Saturday and Sunday mornings. He is a renowned evangelist and has been all around the world, written many books and we were blessed to have him come our way.

The Bad - I am having a hard time finding clothes in my closet that fit! I have just steadily gained weight this year - and so it seems I am forever trying on 3 or 4 things before I find something I am comfortable in.

The Ugly - I spent too much money at Kohl's this weekend. I had planned not to buy anything else until I had my Kohl's card paid down more - but so not the case. I had $20 in Kohl's cash so that helped ease the pain a little - LOL

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us - sounds like a good weekend, but it's not fun to not feel great in your clothes. :( Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫