Thursday, January 17, 2013

5QF


Linking up with My Little Life
1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?
The bible is probably the only book I would take.
Movies - Steel Magnolias, Fried Green Tomatoes, Gone With the Wind, Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood and The Notebook.
As far as people - my husband and 4 grandangels. That would be pretty cool, actually~
Foods -  I would have to have a LOT of chips and salsa, green olives, V8 juice, diet coke, cheese and dark chocolate. 

2. What is your thought on year round school? I wouldn't like it because that would mean I would be working year around!

3. What is your most embarrassing potty story? (Can't be one of your kids' potty stories either!) Hee Hee! This cracks me up and stems from a HILARIOUS twitter conversation...I don't think I have one!

4. What's the temperature where you are? Right now it is 72 degrees where I am sitting - IN MY HOUSE - ha!! Outside it is in the 40's I think.

5. Are you a winter/spring/fall/summer person? Summer, for sure. I love our pool and also miss it during the winter time. I also enjoy my summer time off from work.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry mom you wouldn't be taking Tucker to an island with you! lol Not with out his mommy and daddy anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss summer soooo much! It really is the best season. I just saw a funny the other day that said "I wish I could complain about the summer heat right now." :) Stopping by from 10Jan GYB Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫