Friday, January 25, 2013

High 5 For Friday

Linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk

 Happy Friday - doing the Happy Dance for Friday, ya'll. 

 1. We got our tickets for the Rockshow Comedy - Tim Hawkins -(Christian comedian)  for Feb 8th


 2. I went to my first Roller Derby this week - which was pretty cool. My good friend, Shelly, is a caller and a group of us from church went to show our support. We were right down on the rink behind the lines - upclose and personal. They warned us we were sitting in the danger zone but we decided we would take our chances...they didn't run over us...lol My husband was a little disappointed there was no blood - he wanted more violence...ha!


 3.  Monday I found a thrift store that had 1/2 price on all clothing - and boy, did I rack up! I bought over 30 clothing items and spent on $43!

4. This was a 4 day work week - Monday was awesome - beautiful weather - fun day all to myself.

5.  We went to see The Impossible - great movie - I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to tell the girls that my friend from church didn't think the sport wasn't violent enough!

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫