Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cupid Swap Reveal

Cupid Swap

Happy Valentine's Day!
I participated in the Cupid Swap hosted by Unabashedly Me and it was so much fun. My box was just filled with awesomely good stuff!
I love getting things in the mail - especially things that are kind of like a surprise and since I didn't have a clue what was inside this box - I was really excited!

I had to get a picture first before I opened it, tho - so I was good! It was worth the wait.
Just LOOK at all my goodies.
Valentine card
Scarf - I LOVE IT!
2 bags of chocolates
note pad
nail polish
votive candles and pretty holder
hand cream
and my favorite of all...
the
 MONOGRAM PHOTO BOOK

Thanks so much sweet Valentine - it was such fun going through everything!
Thank you, Tiffany! You rock!






No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫