Friday, February 8, 2013

High 5 For Friday

I have been waiting for FRIDAY all week!

Linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk


High 5 for:

Tim Hawkins tonight. If you do not know who he is - go to Youtube and check out some of his videos. He is a hoot! Here is one of my favorites.


I was featured in Sew News! I received a $25 gift card to Fabric.com - how cool is that! If you would like to read about it - here is the post.



New Women's Ministry - called Women At The Well Ministries - and our first training session is tomorrow. I am really excited to see how God is going to use this handful of women in the coming months.

My MIL was here for a visit and we had a nice time. Brad's son came over for dinner last night - she got to go to church with us Wednesday night and we ate at Southern Komfort before church - which is an AWESOME place - they have grilled mac n' cheese that is outta this world! Their Cajun Fried Okra ain't bad either, ya'll!

I have my plane ticket for Spring Break - staying the week alternating between my mom and dad's and my daughter in law and 3 grandangels. Can't wait!

Hope you had a BLESSED week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫