Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's OK Thursday



Linking up here
It's OK that I still haven't recovered fully from my fear of driving  since having my wreck 2 weeks ago - maybe it makes me extra cautious?

It's OK that I have to try on 3 or 4 outfits every morning before deciding what to wear for the day - that is what gaining weight will do for ya!

It's OK that I bought a new purse and it is heavier than what I like to carry - I still love it. Tan with the big blingy cross on the sides - I have always wanted one but I know the chains make it even heavier - but oh well, I love it.

It's OK that I am totally addicted to Candy Crush - I got my daughter hooked and she has already passed me by big time!

It's OK that my MIL is coming this weekend and I am not ready at all. I have done nothing this week in the housecleaning realm. I really don't even care right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫