Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday


No make up - wearing my glasses - ready for my surgery. I had to wear one of Brad's shirts - it had to be loose fitting and button down. 

Pants - Vera Wang - Kohl's
Shoes - Italian Shoes - Marshall's
Shirt - Dockers - Academy I had to be at the Breast Diagnostic Center at 7 a.m. to have a wired inserted into my left breast - then go on over to the Surgical Center in Clear Lake for the actual surgery which wasn't until 1 p.m. It was a super long day. Thankfully, I took my iPad and they had complimentary wifi - so that gave me something to do while I waited in bed for 4 hours! 
So happy happy happy to have it all over with - and praying now that the biopsy comes back benign and no further treatment needed.

I am in a sports bra for 2 weeks around the clock (except showering, of course) and no lifting over 10 pounds for the next 2 weeks. 
It took 2 different people to start my IV. The first guy tried the top of both hands - sticking me 3 times in each - finally got it in one but it was too slow. The nurse that was able to get it right went through the wrist. Both hands are all bruised pretty bad and I still have a little swelling on my left hand. 
All in all - everything went well - just very long day!


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫