Sunday, August 11, 2013

Social Sunday



1.  When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?

A nurse - but then in my senior year I took nursing at the Career Center and found out it wasn't for me!

2.  What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
Playing with Barbies inside - swinging outside


3.  When did you get your first cell phone?
37 years old - and the first was a bag phone! 



4.  What is your favorite magazine to read?
People


5.  What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
I always carry a hanky. 


1 comment:

  1. I like People magazine too. I was a Candy Striper in my high school summers and that made my decision that I didn't want to do anything in the medical field as a career.

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫