Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Custom Designed Wedding Rings - FINALLY!!

Finally - after a full 2 months of waiting - my ring is finished! I picked it up from the jewelers today and I LOVE IT!! Back in July I blogged about my decision to go all white gold and I traded my previous yellow gold wedding ring set plus a couple of other yellow gold rings and designed a ring by picking out 2 rings that I really liked and taking my favorite points from each and then came up with my own custom design.

And here she is!
Yes, it was worth the wait!




5 comments:

  1. They are absolutely gorgeous Pamela...well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is incredible! Is the center stone a marquis? Those are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - so do I! They have always been my favorite. thanks for commenting!

      Delete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫