Sunday, September 1, 2013

Social Sunday

Sunday Social



1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
We took a 2 week road trip from Texas to Pennsylvania. It was such a great trip!
From Grand Ole Opry to Amish Country to driving through the mountains - we loved it!

2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?

I just love these Vera Wang jeggings and I have several comfy shirts like this in pretty colors - red, orange, blue, pink . Great for traveling. I am all about comfort!

3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
I really wanted to zipline on our trip - but I just couldn't talk my guy into it.

4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
Can't say that I really had one.

5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
We saw 5 or 6 movies this summer - but I guess the best was Man of Steel - although I am not really a big Superman fan - it was actually a pretty good movie. Biggest disappointment? The Heat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫