Friday, December 13, 2013

Weigh In Friday




147 and A-Ok
Nothing has really changed weight wise but I am OK with that. I keep saying even if I don't lose another pound I am good. I feel good and I get compliments all the time. The best part is being able to sit down on the floor and pop back up without a problem. I seriously could not do that before - it just hurt too much. Also I find myself sitting cross legged in my recliner with my iPad on my lap - LOL - certainly couldn't do that before! I just feel better all the way around. 

This is the sister to the shirt I wore HERE so it is another one that was too tight across the chest last year - I looked like Dolly Pardon trying to wear it!

Holidays are upon us and food is all around at work. So far I have done really well! I haven't had any problem turning down the cookies and super rich snacks. I did have wassil one day this week with a big candy cane - today they are having hotdogs at work and I definitely won't have a problem turning that down! One more week of work before the winter break and I am sure the closer we get the more food that will show up. When you work at a school parents seem to want to bring in a lot of goodies this time of year. (very nice for those who aren't dieting!)

2 comments:

  1. You look great! It does feel good to get up and down from any position. Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It sure does! I thought it was just age, didn't realize it was weight...LOL Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫