Thursday, July 21, 2016

Blog Name Change

Oops...I did it again. I went and changed my blog name. 
I have been It's Me Again, Pamela for a long time - but it was time for a change. 

So - how did I come up with Pittypat's Reborn Nursery?

Pittypat Hamilton has been a favorite character name from one of my all time favorite movies for over 25 years. Gone With The Wind. Aunt Pittypat was Scarlett O'Hara's aunt by marriage and Melanie's aunt, as well. She was a roly poly woman with white ringlet curls. Always about to faint and needing her smelling salts. lol Anyway, the name has always been special to me. 
When I first got into computer games, virtual places, chat rooms, etc. Pittypat was always my username. So naturally when I was looking for a name for my Reborn Nursery - Pittypat just sounded perfect. 
Photos found at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫