Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Reborn Easter Swap

I am going to be participating in the Easter Swap this year. I missed out on the Valentine Swap - 

This is among a group of reborn artist that are on a forum I am on. The rules are that we decide what kit we want to do and send a picture of the kit to the head person over the swap. That has to be done by a certain date. Then once you start working on the kit, you take another picture mid point and that is to be sent by a certain date. Finally we will be given the name of another artist that is participating and we send the boxed reborn to them by the final date that is set. Easter clothing and accessories are encouraged. You can send a bald baby or rooted baby. They can be awake or asleep. Boy or girl. Just as long as you send one that you would be happy getting for yourself. (Easy to do - I love ALL mine) 

So - I chose Ginger which is a kit by Michelle Fagan and 20 inches long.  I am going to weigh them around 4 pounds or so. I am sending the reborn as a boy because I got the cutest Easter outfit. I just love it. He has the prettiest blue eyes. He will be bald and I really hope whoever gets him will love him.

Here is a work in progress photo -  
 I plan to dress him in an Easter one piece and he will have a baby blue and white knit sweater. I am sending him in a beautiful white blanket. Other items will include a couple of Honest diapers, hat, socks, sleeper and onesie. I am going to add a stuffed bunny to the box, as well. 

I can't wait to see what baby I get in return and I will be blogging about it when the time comes. 

The next picture to send in March 1st.  

Here is the finished baby - I am really happy with the way he turned out. My swap partner is from Canton, Ohio.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫