Sunday, June 25, 2017

A Full Crib

Right now it seems that most reborn artist are in a lull, including me. After getting used to my babies selling so quickly, it seems strange having a crib full. I suppose most are choosing vacations over reborns - go figure ;)
I belong to a couple of reborn forums and everyone is saying the same - very few sales this month. Of course Christmas is 6 months away and more than likely it will pick up again by early September and maybe even August. The last 3 months of 2016 my babies were practically flying out of here. 

I have adopted out 6 this month (June) so I am not complaining. Three of those were layaways but they still count. 
These are babies that have been adopted out - 


Aubrey
Megan
Joseph
Gena
Amber
Harper

Then there are those still waiting - 
Grant
Kyle
Sleeping Kimberly
Kameko
Maikey
Pebbles
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫