Thursday, October 14, 2010

Animal Rescue

Below is the little blurb that I submitted to The Animal Rescue Site. It is a really neat site with lots of different items you can purchase and the monies go to help animals in need. Jewelry, pet supplies, fun items, clothing, etc.

Little 5 pound Miles was left by his former family on death row at a kill shelter. He had a severe case of heartworms. A vet hid him in his pocket and took him home and doctored him back to health and then let him be fostered by a wonderful family. I was lucky enough to be able to adopt him and he has been the sweetest, most wonderful furbaby ever! He had so many issues at first and over the past 2 years we have overcome most of them. I just can not imagine not having Miles in my life. He is my heart~

Click here to see the site:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/photostory.faces?siteId=3&storyTag=fs4pib0qvf4z80w9ic2j&confirmationCode=1vmxzx18b4mws

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫