Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nail Art - fun!











Seems like when I get into almost anything - my OCD kicks in. After my first attempt with doing my own nail art I just had to start a collection of different colors and tools. I already ordered 5 different sizes of dotting tools. Yesterday I bought 6 new colors to work with. My collection is growing! I have already removed the first "artwork" from my nails and had to try something else. Of course I have to share! (I am all about sharing, ya know...lol) I added some little jewels & pearls this time on one finger of each hand.




With these I started with a solid white base, added the hot pink diagnal across each nail and then followed with gold glitter to separate the white/pink. I used a clear topcoat and added the jewel/pearls and then another round of topcoat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫