Friday, April 20, 2012

High Five For Friday

This has been a wild week - and frankly, I am more than ready for the weekend.
I am linking up to Lauren's From My Grey Desk

We have state testing next week - so it has been a little stressful at work - and then this was report card week - and UIL had to be done PDQ because of a fieldtrip coming up. So I say Bring On The Weekend...........

The highlights of the week:

1. I received my mug from Sarah, my mug swap partner. It is perfect! Check out the guitar pick that says Pick Jesus - thank you, Sarah! Iwill really enjoy using it.


2. I finally started reading The Hunger Games - very good so far.

3. I got my new Vera Bradley tote in. I love it.


4. Six pounds down - yeaaaaa!

5. ...and getting my highlights/lowlights today - whewww

No comments:

Post a Comment

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫