Linking up to Lauren From My Grey Desk
Another day closer to the ending of the school year! The students are
Still - it has been a good week and I have many things to be thankful for.
1. Today is my mom and dad's 53rd anniversary. This picture was taken from their 50th anniversary. I am thankful to still have both of my parents still living and under the same roof.
2. My guitar lessons are going great! I am actually playing a couple of songs now, you may not be able to recognize them (lol) but they are really and truly songs!
3. We have made the decision to join the church we have been attending since February. We love the church people, - we feel this is where God wants us to be. The pastor and his wife are awesome people.
4. My Scentsy giveaway has ended and we have a WINNER! Jessica Castro- I have sent you an e-mail, Jessica - please get in touch with me within 48 hours. thanks to everyone who entered! There were 732 entries total.
5. If you read my post Time To Rant - Not On A Diet - then you know I am back to eating sweets - and I have lost back down from 156 to 150! I knew that denying myself all the good stuff was the culprit! :-) I was eating every thing in sight just to try to make up for it!
I hope your week was a good one - and you can find at least 5 things that made it GREAT.