Friday, June 8, 2012
Thursday 13 - 13 Random Pamela Facts
Some a little strange - some cool - some just random, whatever
1. I like to let glue dry on my hands and then peel it off. Weird sensation but I like it!
2. I have 7 fish aquariums in my house.
3. Ever since I was in the 12th grade and was measured for cap and gown - I thought I was 5 ft. 3 1/2 inches tall. I just found out recently that I am 5 ft. 4 inches tall.
4. I love Atomic Fire Balls and always have them available.
5. I order my Starbucks Skinny Caramel Latte 180 degrees.
6. I have a baby ring on my left hand ring finger above the first knuckle and it has been on for 28 years - I never take it off. It was mine and then my son's.
7. I have been wearing the same diamond earrings for 13 years in the 2nd hole.
8. I have had a 3rd hole pierced 3 times in my right ear cartilage and it never heals properly so I always give up.
9. I love having garage sales but hate going to them.
10. I love the smell of freshly mowed grass.
11. When I was a kid I loved the smell of gasoline but now I can't stand it.
12. I have had braces twice - both times as an adult.
13. I don't understand when people say "I'm bored". I don't know how to be bored - there is always something you can do.