Friday, June 8, 2012

Thursday 13 - 13 Random Pamela Facts


Some a little strange - some cool - some just random, whatever

1. I like to let glue dry on my hands and then peel it off.  Weird sensation but I like it!

2. I have 7 fish aquariums in my house.

3. Ever since I was in the 12th grade and was measured for cap and gown - I thought I was 5 ft. 3 1/2 inches tall. I just found out recently that I am 5 ft. 4 inches tall.

4. I love Atomic Fire Balls and always have them available.

5. I order my Starbucks Skinny Caramel Latte 180 degrees.

6. I have a baby ring on my left hand ring finger above the first knuckle and it has been on for 28 years - I never take it off. It was mine and then my son's.


7. I have been wearing the same diamond earrings for 13 years in the 2nd hole.

8. I have had a 3rd hole pierced 3 times in my right ear cartilage and it never heals properly so I always give up.

9. I love having garage sales but hate going to them.

10. I love the smell of freshly mowed grass.

11. When I was a kid I loved the smell of gasoline but now I can't stand it.

12. I have had braces twice - both times as an adult.

13. I don't understand when people say "I'm bored". I don't know how to be bored - there is always something you can do.

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way as far as boredom. Can't remember the last time I was bored! lol Great list. :) Came over from the Blissful & Domestic blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫