Saturday, June 16, 2012

Winner of $25 Gift Card Announced

I am so sorry it has taken me this long to announce the winner. This has been a horrendous week for me. I had my gallbladder out Tuesday and it has been a pretty bad experience so far. I am just now able to sit at my computer for a few minutes. I miss blogging and can't wait to feel better - I am hoping all will be back to normal by Monday.

Anyway - congrats to our winner: Barbara Montag. Her entry has been verified - thank you to all who entered. Now if you will excuse me  - I must get back to my recliner.
Barbara- please email me at pamela196015@gmail.com and let me know which card you prefer and send me you full address.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! i hope you feel MUCH better soon!! take it easy! and congrats to the winner! :)

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫