Monday, July 2, 2012

Mani Monday - Brooklyn Style



Since I have my middle granddaughter here right now - {Brooklyn - age 10} I decided she would be the model for Mani Monday. 
She chose hot pink nail polish with a couple of black lines and then a little rhinestone on her ring fingers.

It was quite a chore getting them smooth enough to polish - she had glittered artificial nails from the dollar store before and a little of the glue was still on some of them but we managed to get them in good shape. She was pretty happy with them. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Um...can you come over and do my nails please? lol I'm visiting from the Monday Mingle. I'm following you via GFC and Linky. I'd love for you to come visit us and check out our Summer Reading Weekly Book Giveaways! Have a wonderful week. Cheers, Renee

    http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/summer-reading-weekly-book-giveaways-week-1/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She must love visiting her granny! Visiting from Mani Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute! I'm pinning it!

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫