Friday, August 3, 2012

High Five 4 Friday

 Happy Friday, Ya'll!
Linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk



I got my 2012 Longhorns Tee in this week - perfect fit - good quality - I love it!
Happy for Gabby Douglass! winner of gold - gymnastics!
I made my first sale in my Etsy Shop - yea!!

Oasap approved me to review merchandise! As an affiliate I will be doing a review on a couple of blouses as soon as they comes in! I am excited!!

I have actually been able to exercise in the pool every single day this week! No rain - although now we need it - and no photo.


We started a Wednesday night class at church (building your foundation) and are loving it. The women meet separate from the men, which I really like - I am much more likely to participate with just us chickies!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela! I love that necklace. I love the message and the simplicity :)

    I hope you can join my weekly linkup! It's called Flashback Tuesdays and you can add your link on my new post every week. You can read what it's about here: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/p/link-up.html

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab shirt and you look fab in it.

    Nana
    http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/p/link-up.html

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫