1. What is a must in a hotel room?
They have to be pet friendly - that is the first thing we check.
2. Which Olympic event would you be best at?
I don't think I would be good at any event - but if I have to choose one - I would choose ice skating - although I have never been on ice in my life. I would prefer to be the parent in the events and cheer for my son or daughter on.
3. What's your stance on the Chick-fil-A subject?
I think it has gotten totally out of hand. The CEO has a right to his opinion - they did not say they would not serve or hire gays. I think there has been no headway made for either side. when it comes down to it. I have the same views as this CEO - and I certainly do not hate gays or anyone else for that matter. I have an uncle who is openly gay and certainly love him. I have several friends who are gay and they don't have to answer to me for their life choices just like I don't have to answer to them for the choices I make in life. Just like the CEO of the company, I have a right to my opinion and that is all it was - an opinion.
4. One thing you said you'd never do as a parent, but totally have.
Cry it out...I didn't think I would ever be able to do that - but I did a few times.
5. What's the weirdest thing you've ever found at a yard sale? I can't think of anything weird but I can think of sad. Selling photo albums full of old photos (1800s) and a trunk full of army medals, uniforms, hats, wedding dress, etc. All that belonged to someone at one time that meant for it to be passed down - I thought it was sad that now that the people had gone that the ones it was left to decided they didn't care about any of it.