Wednesday, September 26, 2012

AWEsome Lunch Hour

I had an awesome lunch hour experience today and hope it is one I can repeat. Someone bought $45 worth of necklaces from my etsy shop and gave an extra $5 because they felt it was a worthy cause - so  because of this - I spent my lunch hour shopping for our church food pantry. (they call it a food bank, actually, I prefer pantry)

If you have been keeping up - you know this is my new passion. If not and would like to - - - READ HERE

Well, this morning I stumbled upon a new blog - and she happened to post about her experiences with this very thing. She and I e-mailed back and forth a few times and she gave me some wonderful tips and ideas. I appreciate that so much!  I will most certainly follow along with her because she has some great posts in the works. Thanks, Laura! By the way - check her out at Now Things Are Cookin' and see what I am talkin' about - I love her passion!



Pamela2Heaven Etsy Shop


 

4 comments:

  1. where is your etsy job? is it on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the link is at the bottom of the post.
    Pamela2Heaven Etsy Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for all you do, Pamela. We are called to care for our neighbors and you have certainly taken that upon your heart!

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫