Saturday, September 1, 2012

August Foodie Pen Pal

 
 
Have you read any of the posts about Foodie Pen Pal yet?  I participated for the first time in August - and I would like to share what I received from my thoughtful Foodie Pal, Angela V.
 
The dark chocolate truffle candy bar had me at hello - and I said good bye! It was gone within 15 minutes of my packages arrival. Seriously - it was so good!
My hubby was home at the time I opened it so he was right in the middle of things - if food is involved - it's on! He cracked open the fire roasted salsa - it got an A+ from both of us. He is not a sweet potato fan but he said the sweet potato chips were "alright" - I liked them - so that means they will basically be all mine. Yea!
I LOVE taffy - and I love that it is from Jersey Shore. So cool.

The vodka sauce (spaghetti sauce) was a little different than what I am used to, but we still liked it.

thank you - Angela - great box!

It was a fun experience! I will probably join in again, but going to skip this next month. Too much on my plate and it's not food! ;-)


*As far as the foodie pen pal that I sent to - I have yet to hear a word :-(
very disappointed...this is the 2nd time I have done a swap - I participated in a mug swap a few months ago and never got feedback...that kind of makes it a little less fun. 

4 comments:

  1. I've seen those sweet potato chips all over the place and have yet to try them! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela - The Foodie Pal sounds like a fun thing to do - if you hear back from the person you sent to! Sounds like you loved the experience! I hope you will soon hear back from the one you sent the package to...
    Dark truffle choclate and sweet potatoe chips -- wheee! :)
    I discovered you over at the Blog Hop at alittleunhinged.com. Maybe you'll hop on over and say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm glad you liked everything! Thanks for a great experience. :)

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫