Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
It's Thursday!

time to do some linkin' up with...Amber and Neely!

and it's Ok that I am really missing my coffee at night - but I have switched to hot tea - decaf - and I sure am sleeping a whole lot better. Who knew! lol

It's Ok that I have switched purses 3 times already this week - and yep, that is out of 4 days working.

It's Ok that today I am supposed to give blood and I am just a little whacked about it. The last time I tried it took 45 minutes - 2 needle changes - and all they were able to get was 1/4 a bag so they finally gave up. Talk about a bruised arm!

It's Ok that  this is Red Ribbon Week and today is Camo Day - and I have absolutely NOTHING camo to wear! 

and I am pretty much OK with it all!


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm in awe at the ladies who are always switching their purses to match their outfits or their outfits to match their purses. I guess I just don't have enough flare to do that :)

    Stopping by from Its OK Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫