Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Social

Join the Link Up! HERE
1. What do you value most in life?
Life, itself - we are here but only for a moment . I personally know 2 people in my hometown that passed away this week. One was sick and the other was unexpected and only 55. We need to always be ready, mo matter the age.


2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why? Cell phone and computer. They have pretty much changed the world with these 2 inventions. Living 500 miles away - it keeps me in close contact with my family. Being able to Skype and Facetime has really made it easier for me to feel more apart of my grandbabies lives. Seeing them do things through technology is the next best thing to actually being there.

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
No doubt - being a Christ Follower - a true Christian - not just in word - but actually a real - living by the Word - God believing, God loving, God praising human being. That doesn't mean you will have a daily life of roses, but it does mean your heart is complete and you have your sights set on the true goal in which is the reason we are here in the first place.



4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you're gone?
See #3 - I think that says it all! :-)




5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?

I guess I will have to wait until I reach heaven to answer that one! Right now none compare to what I want to hear at the end of my life.

6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
I have always said Reese Witherspoon - I know she can get my accent down right! lol Plus she is just a good actress all the way around.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Sunday social - looks like we're in agreement on a lot of our answers. :) Have a blessed day!

    www.mymusingsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫