Friday, October 19, 2012

5 Q F


Linking up to My Little Life

1. Where do you hide junk when people come over? In my closet, I guess - I don't really have to hide anything.

2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for? Nope, they are annoying.


3. What's your favorite holiday party to host? I haven't hosted a party in quite a long time - but I would say Valentines or Christmas - back when I used to host a lot  when I was head of women's ministries those were my 2 favorites.

4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it? my cell phone or computer - sure hope they have wifi!
.
5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat? I hope so!

1 comment:

  1. I find it hard to be without my laptop! Visiting from the blog hop! X

    ReplyDelete

♪♫♫♪Comments are music to my ears♪♫♪♫